* The above-mentioned time is referring to GMT +8 time zone.
Greetings dearest Spirit Agents!
In the vast universe, many unexplained phenomena still exist.
This is also the same for all spirits.
A certain concept came from far away in the outer space.
It gained the form of a spirit and invaded the world of the stars.
The high god Zeus who rules the sky, he has gathered spirits to defend the universe.
A new battle between the twinkling constellations, is now begin...
Investigate and find Malefic: Thorn
- Malefic: Thorn will only appear in the "A Visitor from the Outer Space" event.
- There is a probability of finding Malefic: Thorn through Battle or Quick Investigate.
- The higher Malefic: Thorn's level, the lower the probability of Malefic: Thorn appearing.
- The greater the amount of spirit essence consumed during Battle or Quick Investigate, the higher the probability of Malefic: Thorn appearing.
Defeat before Malefic: Thorn escapes!
- Once Malefic: Thorn appears, you can challenge Malefic: Thorn immediately.
- Even if you lose the battle, Malefic: Thorn's HP will not recover. Continue to challenge Malefic: Thorn until Malefic: Thorn's HP becomes 0 to achieve victory!
- After Malefic: Thorn appears, Malefic: Thorn will escape after exceeding a certain time period. Waste no time in defeating Malefic: Thorn!
Continue to inflict additional damage
- After the battle has ended, you can use +1 spirit essence to continue to inflict the same amount of damage.
Conquest Reward and Level Change
- Whenever you defeat each level of Malefic: Thorn for the first time, you will receive a Conquest Reward!
- Once Malefic: Thorn is defeated, Malefic: Thorn will reappear with a higher level the next time (Maximum Level 200).
- Once Malefic: Thorn escapes, Malefic: Thorn will reappear with a lower level the next time. When Malefic: Thorn is defeated, Malefic: Thorn restores back to the highest level conquered.
Event Team and Spirit Essence Consumed
- During the event, you can now choose teams other than the attacking and defending teams to battle.
- Battles consume spirit essence, which is calculated based on the total rarity of daemons in your team (1 star = 1 spirit essence). The daemon that assists a team is not counted.
- There is a maximum and minimum limit for spirit essence consumed during battles. The minimum amount is 4 points, while the maximum amount is 18 points.
- DMG dealt to Malefic: Thorn will be transformed on the ratio of 1:1 into Event Points.
- You will receive an additional 10% Event Points when helping others.
- Event points collected is only for ranking purpose.
Ranking and Rewards
- There are 3 event rankings; first half ranking, second half ranking and total ranking, which is based on the Event Points accumulated within the respective time frame for calculation of ranking. The rewards that listed in ranking will be given after the event has ended.
- Start: 09/26/2018 15:00:00
- First half: 10/03/2018 15:00:00
- Second half: 10/10/2018 15:00:00
- Total ranking: 09/26/2018 15:00:00 ~ 10/10/2018 15:00:00
Reward dropped with final kill
- The magatama or daemon will be dropped by a last kill to Malefic: Thorn.
- The higher the Malefic: Thorn level, the better the Reward drops.
- Despite the skill kill or drop rate increased ability, the event reward dropping rate can't be increased.
- The event daemons will not be dropped if any defeated Malefic: Thorn level or yours haven't reach the certain level that listed.
Team operation! Guild Support!
- When your battle fails, you can request assistance from the guild!
- You will not get event points when guildmates help you. However, when your guildmates sucessfully defeat Malefic: Thorn, you can get your first conquest reward.
- Helping others defeating Malefic: Thorn through guild will give you more event points for higher rank.
- Defeat the Malefic: Thorn of other players to receive a kill reward.
Powerful Daemons Help in Battle!
- Spirits with special abilities have been added to jewel summon, and will be removed by 10/10/2018 15:00:00. During this period, the odds of obtaining these daemons will be tripled.