Otogi Wiki General Rules
- Do not vandalize or make bad edits to this wiki.
- Do not spam.
- Do not advertise other card games anywhere other than your personal profile or message wall.
- Do not start or continue drama on the wiki.
- Do not harass other members. Jokes are okay.
- Do not post anyone's identifying information without permission.
- Do not edit other ghost agents' personal profiles or message wall greetings unless they give you permission to do so.
- Do not create new article pages for guild advertisements. Post them in the forum or your personal profile.
- Discuss off-topic or unrelated things only on the forums.
Creating a Daemon Page Rules
- Anyone can create a new daemon page, but make sure the daemon exists in Otogi. Don't be sad if someone else created the page first.
- Anyone can perform minor edits to daemon pages (e.g. correcting typos, spaces, highlights, and incorrect information)
Creating an Event Page
- Each event (conquest, guild conquest, tower, etc) has its own color code. Follow the format from the previous event that has the same type.
Picture/File Upload Rules
- Do not upload any file, photo or video if you are not using it in any way.
- Do not upload duplicate images to the wikia.
- We are not strict about whether you upload or use external images on this wikia, as long as you don't upload images that promote violence, gore, porn, etc.
- Please also refrain from posting too many off-topic images.
- Please name your picture/file properly. You can do this by clicking "More options" when uploading pictures. If you have named something incorrectly, please contact an administrator to change it.
Editing Rules and Guidelines
- Be sure to thoroughly read an article before you edit it. The information you are about to add may already be there.
- Do your best to have proper grammar and spelling when editing articles.
- Do not add duplicate files to the articles.
- Do not upload duplicate files. Check through all the photos to make sure it's there first.
Chat Rules and Guidelines
- Do not spam. You will be kicked.
- Do not harass other members.
- Do not swear excessively.
- Do not roleplay excessively.
Forum Rules and Guidelines
- Do not spam.
- Do not harass other users. This includes baiting and flaming. Offending posts and replies to offending posts will be removed. Warnings and bans will be issued as necessary.
- Do not do excessive roleplaying.
- Excessive vandalism will immediately result in an infinite ban.